Engle Services Heating and Air
The weather in Alabama is ever-changing, including extreme highs in the summer and below-freezing temperatures in the winter. It’s important to maintain a comfort level in your home throughout the year. Because the season changes can be varied, it is essential to have your heating and air conditioning regularly serviced by a qualified heating and air conditioning professional.
Engle Services Heating & Air is a local HVAC service company that can help you with all your heating and cooling needs. Everybody deserves a comfortable and safe home. It is important to have a company you trust to perform the repair services you need quickly, reliably, and affordably. We are a full-service HVAC company ready to help with the repair, maintenance, and service of all brands of air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, and all other HVAC equipment. We also repair and install indoor air quality systems and digital thermostats.
Our fully stocked warehouse with parts and materials on hand is ready to serve you and your family’s heating and air conditioning needs on the first call, if at all possible.
When your family’s health, safety, and comfort are involved, knowing that your issues will be solved quickly and efficiently will give you peace of mind. We strive to provide the level of customer service, unsurpassed honesty, and integrity you expect from a quality service provider.
Diagnosing a Heating or Air Conditioning Issue Can Be Tricky.
If you are experiencing any of the following problems, it might be time to call a professional HVAC company like Engle Services Heating and Air:
- A sudden spike in heating and cooling costs
- Rumbling noises coming from your air conditioning unit
- Ice forming on the air conditioning system’s coils
- Lack of cool air in your home while the AC is running
- Lack of warm air in your home while the furnace is running
- Poor or low air pressure
- Furnace air filter gets very dirty, very often
- Gas burners are very dirty
- The Blower motor isn’t functioning properly
- A thermostat isn’t properly adjusting the indoor temperature
- The furnace belt tension is off
- Frayed belt
Call us today if you are experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your heating and air units.